We have 5 long liners and 2 purse seiners with
freezing capacity to -50ºC, which ensure product freshness,
flavor and texture.
2. Reception of raw material
• The raw material arrives to our plant in covered vehicles, which protects it from dust, temperature changes and maintains the frozen tuna under -50ºC (±5ºC).
• We apply transportation hygiene controls, organoleptic tests to verify the quality of the fish, and we perform histamine analysis as well.
• The sample drawing of the fish meets the requirements of the current legislations from the countries to which we export our product, and the requirements of the clients as well.
• The fish are weighed on a digital scale.
3. Storage of raw material
Inside a hyper freezing room, the raw material is stored at a temperature below -50ºC until its processing.
Transmarina transforms fish into the presentations required by each client, with different length, width, thickness, and weight specifications.
We inspect each piece individually, in order to verify that there a no residues of skin, blood or bones. We ensure that confirm that each one meets the requirements of the client.
Finally, scraps are taken to the fish meal preparation area. The finished fish meal is used as a raw material in animal food.
5. Packing and crating
According to the requirements of the client, each sack is labeled with place of origin, batch and any other commercial information necessary.
IVP (INDIVIDUAL VACUUM PACK)
WP (INDIVIDUAL WRAPP PACK)
BVP, BP (BULK VACUUM PACK – BULK PACK)
CARDBOARD OR INSULATED BOXES
2, 5, 10, 25 AND 30 KILO BOXES
6. Metal Detector
• The product is passed through the metal detector to determine the presence or absence of any metal.
• Finally, it is placed inside master cartons.
7. Storage of finished product
The product is stowed and maintained inside the freezing room at a temperature below -50ºC until dispatch.
8. Dispatch and Transportation
We make the dispatch in containers with ultra-frozen products -50°C (super freezers), which are previously inspected for cleanliness and approval from the supervisor of quality and production. These containers have a disposable device that controls the temperature.