As a result of our concern for our clients and the environment in which we operate, we are committed to:
• Work in a safe environment, free of illegal activities that may jeopardize our operations. Comply with all the safety regulations and procedures, such as SGC5 and BASC.
• Manufacture products through procedures that are safe and do not represent any sort of risk for the consumer’s health but at the same time satisfy the requirements of our clients.
• Prevent, reduce or mitigate any environmental effects. Under this commitment, we own an Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant with the capacity to process 100m3 per day
• Guarantee the health and safety of our employees, within an ethical and responsible framework.
• Meet all technical - legal requirements and regulations, both national and international which apply to our products, the environmental operations and the well-being of our employees.
• Develop our employees’ competence, in order to provide a superior knowledge and allow better performance in the work place.
• Promote a permanent progression in Quality management systems, Food Safety, Environment, Workplace Health and Safety and Physical Security Systems BASC.